Assessment Item 2: Research and Data Modelling数据库分析代写
数据库分析代写 Recently, the database world has evolved from relational database models to non-relational database technology. The..
Table of Contents
Research and Data Modelling数据库分析代写
Topic: The future of Database Technologies
Recently, the database world has evolved from relational database models to non-relational database technology. The world of data science expects the existing cloud database platforms to handle huge workloads and also be able to provide more capabilities that non-relational database technologies have enabled.
A good database should be able to support multiple data models, support visualization of data, have distributed storage, be able to support representation of data in pictorial form like graphs as well as spatial. Relational databases are the commonly known type of databases that really heavily on tables, columns and also schemas to store and also retrieve data (Nayak, Poriya & Poojary, 2013).
It is a non-relational database architecture and one of the modern database technology. It expresses data in table format which are closely similar to excel tables. NoSQL focuses on creating a good picture that database design is composed of an array of data models.
NoSQL does not follow the tradition rules of representing data in two-dimensional structures that have rows and columns (Padhy, Patra & Satapathy, 2011). In NoSQL, data is distributed over several servers which ensures that each server contains a subset of the total data.
NoSQL has four categories that include:数据库分析代写
- Key-value data stores which uses any type binary object when storing data.
- Document stores that uses a single document that contains the data which is usually related to a specific key.
- Wide column stores that uses rows and columns where names and format vary.
- Graph stores uses graph structures to store data as well as performing queries (Moniruzzaman & Hossain, 2013).
Advantages of NoSQL databases
- They has better control which is supported by use of multiple servers
- The operations in NoSQL are faster as compared to relational databases.
- The licences for NoSQL are open source and therefore, the cost involved is low compared to that of relational databases (Chauhan & Bansal, 2017).
- They can store new type of data which include both the structured and semi-structured data.
In conclusion, NoSQL databases will help in solving high number of transactions that depends on cost of the joins and the data integrity.
Part B: Data Modelling
Relations between entities
- Team and Game (1:M)
- City and Team (1:1)
- Team and Players (1:M)
- Team and Coach (1:M)