Nursing Research Methodology
Nursing Research代写 Nursing Research MethodologyFundamentally, when a healthcare unit wants to measure the extent to which it is efficient and effective in offering medical care to the clients, they carry out a survey.
The survey is called Patient Satisfaction Questionnaire (PSQ) and vary from one healthcare center to the other (Thayaparan, & Mahdi, 2013).
Questionnaire is one of the most reliable methods of getting patient satisfaction with the healthcare offered (Al-Abri, & Al-Balushi, 2014).
In this regard, to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of the healthcare unit, PSQ is an essential tool.
In the bid to acquiring the patient opinion about the scenario healthcare, a survey will use a questionnaire to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of the healthcare unit in offering the services. The participants will be randomly selected from those who visit the facility, and it will be voluntary. A total of 100 clients are expected to participate in the survey in the duration of fourteen days.Nursing Research代写
The participants will be briefed on the purpose of the survey and the importance of them taking part in the survey. Further, in ensuring the validity and reliability of the information provided, respondents will be assured of their privacy and confidentiality of their response and participation in the survey.
For each of the question, you are expected to circle in the number ranging from 1 to 5. The two extremes mean strongly agree, agree, uncertain, disagree and strongly disagree respectively. You are also expected to comment where you can.
- Time taken to receive the healthcare services was reasonable. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
- When i need the healthcare, i can access it without any trouble. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.Nursing Research代写
- The staff is good at explaining my medication and diagnosis. I am involved in the treatment process. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.护理学代写
- The healthcare is accessible and affordable. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
Comment Nursing Research代写
- The medical care i receive is just perfect. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
- The staff listens to me, and i am allowed to say everything that relates to my condition. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.Nursing Research代写
- The staff has a genuine interest in offering treatment to me. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
- I can genuinely recommend this hospital to someone for quality medical care. 1. 2, 3. 4. 5. Comment
Thayaparan, A. J., & Mahdi, E. J. (2013). The Patient Satisfaction Questionnaire Short Form (PSQ-18) as an adaptable, reliable, and validated tool for use in various settings. Medical education online, 18.
Al-Abri, R., & Al-Balushi, A. (2014). Patient satisfaction survey as a tool towards quality improvement. Oman medical journal, 29(1), 3.