MGT604 Strategic Management
MGT604战略管理代写 All students are responsible for ensuring that all work submitted is their own and is appropriately referenced and academically
Assessment Task MGT604战略管理代写
In pairs, you are required to:
- Identify an organisation that is currently facing strategic threats
- Plan, film and submit a five-minute video presentation
- Address these threats with specific reference to the course content.
Please refer to the Task Instructions for details on how to complete this task. MGT604战略管理代写
The assessment of this subject supports students in developing their skills and knowledge in the foundational management topics that include external environmental assessment, problem diagnosis, strategy development, and the consideration of cultural and ethical contexts. It requires students to have a well-formed view of contemporary issues in various industries across Australia and overseas, and the ability to identify key issues governing the strategic options available to those firms. It additionally requires students to develop competencies in non-traditional, but increasingly important communications techniques such as video and audio presentation.
You will be placed into pairs by your facilitator.
Working in pairs, you are required to identify an organisation that is currently facing strategic threats and plan, film and submit a five-minute video presentation addressing these threats with specific reference to the course content. Some examples include;
- Disruptive technologies;
- Shifts in regulatory focus;
- Competition from overseas organisations;
- Structural shifts in industry composition; or
- Market consolidation and shakeout.
PowerPoint/Prezi slides are not to be used.
You will need to find ways of addressing the audience in a compelling manner, paying attention to audio quality, lighting quality, sincerity of presentation, clarity of your perspective and overall impact. Both members of the pair are required to spend approximately equal time on camera. MGT604战略管理代写
In the presentation, students are required to:
- Introduce yourself and the presentation topic. State briefly the key issues your presentation will cover
- Introduce the organisation that is being analysed
- Flesh out the major threats that the organisation is facing
- Propose possible strategies addressing the identified threats, and
- Display a thorough understanding of the concepts related to strategic management and threat identification.
Presentation Questions MGT604战略管理代写
Presentations should address the following questions, along with any other relevant points:
- How has the organisation established a track record of success?
- What is the organisation’s core value proposition, and which target market does it seek to address?
- What threats have altered the strategic circumstances of the organisation?
- What are the organisation’s prospects for the future?
- What would you recommend management do to better address these threats?
All students are responsible for ensuring that all work submitted is their own and is appropriately referenced and academically written according to the Academic Writing Guide. Students also need MGT604 Assessment 1 Brief to have read and be aware of Torrens University Australia Academic Integrity Policy and Procedure and subsequent penalties for academic misconduct. These are viewable online.
Students also must keep a copy of all submitted material and any assessment drafts.
Submission Instructions MGT604战略管理代写
(1) Creating your video presentation
- Create a short video presentation (Length: 5 minutes) on your chosen organisation o Be specific and clear, as you will be assessed on originality and authenticity.
- Your presentation must be in a video format (mp4, MOV, etc.) for uploading into Blackboard (refer to the link below).
(2) Uploading your video presentation
- Detailed instructions on compressing (if necessary) and uploading your video presentation is available at: https://laureate au.blackboard.com/webapps/blackboard/content/listContent.jsp?course_id=_4044_1 &content_id=_387629_1&mode=reset
- Submit the recorded video along with a signed cover sheet via the Assessment link in the main navigation menu in MGT604 Strategic Management.
- After uploading your video presentation, retain a copy in a safe place. MGT604战略管理代写
- The Learning Facilitator will provide feedback via the Grade Centre in the LMS portal.
- Feedback can be viewed in My Grades.
Students should use the brief to guide what to include in the assessment and the following rubric to inform the standard required.