【句式37】简单句 并列连词 简单句
1. Huang Jie is in Class Five and I am in Class Six. 黄杰在五班，我还在六班。
2. Jiang Weiwei can play the piano but not the violin.
3. Tom was poor while his brother became very rich.
4. He was ill, however/still/yet he went to school.
5. Will you come or not? 你去，還是不到?
6. He lost his job, so he was unhappy these days.
7. It must have rained last night, for the road is wet.
8. His mother did not scold him, but comforted him instead.
由and, or, but, while, yet, so, for等并列连词联接2个或2个之上互相依存性的分句的语句叫并列句。联接并列句的连词可分成下列几种：
单纯性连词：and，both...and...，not only... but also...，as well as等。
Put the following sentences into English.
Her parents died and left her a lot of money.
I meant to tell you yesterday, but you were not in your office.
He was very tired; therefore he fell sound asleep.
Either you』ll go or I』ll.
Not only does Han Huijie sing well, but also she dances well.
It took us a long time to get there, for it was a long way to go.
Li Tiantian asked me to go, so I went.