MIS604 Requirement Engineering
需求工程essay代写 You are strongly advised to read the rubric which is an evaluation guide with criteria for grading the assignment. This will give
Assessment Agile Requirements Analysis and Management Report
Length 2000 words (+/- 10%)
The Subject Learning Outcomes demonstrated by successful completion of
the task below include:
- b) Demonstrate methods for eliciting, analysing, documenting, and maintaining requirements in an organisational context.
- c) Synthesise key principles of requirements management and communicate to stakeholders in order to solve problems.
- d) Evaluate organisational requirements to maximise effectiveness and promote sustainable business practices.
Submission Due by 11:55pm AEST/AEDT Sunday end of Module 6.1
Total Marks 100 marks
Task Summary 需求工程essay代写
This final assessment requires you to respond to the given case study used in Assessment 1 and 2, so that you
can develop insights into the different facets of Requirements Analysis in agile. In this assessment you are
required to produce an individual report of 2000 words (+/-10%) detailing the following:
- A Product Roadmap for the project
- Product Backlog of coarse granularity including Epics and User stories
- Personas who typifies the future system end user
- Decomposition of Epics into User stories for first release
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP) definition for first release
- Story Mapping for MVP - ordering User stories according to priority and sophistication
- Story elaboration of User stories for MVP to ensure that the User story is clear, along with the acceptance criteria for the elaborated stories to ensure the ‘definition of done’. 需求工程essay代写
- A paragraph detailing the similarities and differences between ‘traditional predictive’ and ‘Agile’ requirements analysis and management.
Please refer to the Task Instructions for details on how to complete this task.
In the second assessment you would have developed capability in the areas of requirements analysis and requirements lifecycle management, which are well recognised Business Analysis skills and capabilities. However, Agile has become a recognised software development approach which is both adaptive and iterative in nature.
This has necessitated the development of new and differentiated requirements analysis and management skills, techniques, and capabilities. This assessment aims to assist you in developing well-rounded skills as a Business Analyst who uses a spectrum tools and techniques. In doing so, you can draw irrespective of the approach your future employer may take to software development.
Task Instructions 需求工程essay代写
- Please read the attached MIS604_Assessment_Case Study
- Write a 2000 words Agile Requirements Analysis & Management Report as a response to the case study provided.
- Review your subject notes to establish the relevant area of investigation that applies to the case. Re read any relevant readings.
- Perform additional research and investigation and select five additional sources in the field of agile requirement specification, analysis, and management to add depth to your explanation of method selection.
- Plan how you will structure your ideas for your report and write a report plan before you start writing.
- The report DOES NOT require an executive summary or abstract.
- Structure of the Report
- A professional custom title page with the subject code and subject name, assignment title, student’s name, student number and lecturer’s name
- Table of contents
- An introduction (100-150 words) 需求工程essay代写
which will also serve as your statement of purpose for the report. This means that you will tell the reader what you are going to cover in your report. You will need to inform the reader of:
o Overview of the problem you’ve been asked to research
o The key concepts you will be addressing,
o What the reader can expect to find in the body of the report
The body of the report (1700-1800 words) will need to cover two specific areas reflecting the given case study: 需求工程essay代写
o A Product Roadmap, which includes releases and timelines of the project
o Product Backlog of coarse granularity including Epics and User stories. Use the following format to create the product backlog.
o Two (02) Personas who typifies the future system end users or major stakeholders
o Decomposition of two (02) Epics into User stories for first release
o Minimum Viable Product (MVP) definition for first release
o Story Mapping for MVP - ordering User stories according to priority and sophistication
o Story elaboration of five (05) User stories for MVP to ensure that the User story is clear, along with the acceptance criteria for the elaborated stories to ensure the ‘definition of done’. 需求工程essay代写
o A paragraph detailing the similarities and differences between ‘traditional predictive’ and ‘Agile’ requirements analysis and management.
- The conclusion (100-150 words) will summarise any findings or recommendations that the report puts forward regarding the concepts covered in the report.
- Reference list
- Appendix (if required)
7. Report Format and Layout
The report should use font Arial or Calibri 11 point, should be line spaced at 1.5 for ease of reading and page numbers on the bottom of each page. If diagrams or tables are used, please follow APA (7 th ed.) guideline for the same. Due attention should be given to pagination to avoid loss of meaning and continuity by unnecessarily splitting information over two pages. Diagrams and tables must carry the appropriate captioning.
8.Assessment rubric 需求工程essay代写
You are strongly advised to read the rubric which is an evaluation guide with criteria for grading the assignment. This will give them a clear picture of what a successful report looks like.
There are requirements for referencing this report using APA (7th ed.) referencing style/guideline. It is expected that students reference list must include minimum five (05) items from essential (at least two (02)) and additional resources in the relevant subject area based on readings and further research. All references
should accompany DOI or source link. It is essential that you use appropriate APA (7th ed.) guideline for citing and referencing research. Please see more information on referencing here in the Academic Writing Guide found via the Academic Skills website.
Submission Instructions 需求工程essay代写
Graded submission- Group submission The assessment need to be submitted in .docx format. Any other formats will not be accepted. Submit Assessment 3 via the Assessment link in the main navigation menu in MIS604 Requirement Engineering. The Learning Facilitator will provide feedback via the Grade Centre in the LMS portal. Feedback can be viewed in My Grades.
All students are responsible for ensuring that all work submitted is their own and is appropriately referenced
and academically written according to the Academic Writing Guide. Students also need to have read and be
aware of Torrens University Australia Academic Integrity Policy and Procedure and subsequent penalties for
academic misconduct. These are viewable online. 需求工程essay代写
Students also must keep a copy of all submitted material and any assessment drafts.