Northwestern - Resume Sample (Non-profit)
西北大学课程代修 Conducted a media research study for 6-10 clients for an event marketing agency. Research included publicity tracking via the
Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
Bachelor of Science in Education and Social Policy, Expected June 2012
Major: Social Policy; Minor: Global Health
University of Stellenbosch, South Africa: Public Health Study Abroad Program, March 2011 - June 2011
Advisor Assistant, Northwestern University Academic Services, Evanston, IL
September 2009 - Present 西北大学课程代修
- Schedule tutors for 100 student athletes, facilitate student registration and assist advisors with grading.
- Monitor and document first year student athlete study hours utilizing a Microsoft Excel database.
- Represent media services department on community service visits with student-athletes.
HIV/AIDS Services Intern, Glide Foundation, San Francisco, CA 西北大学课程代修
June 2009 - August 2009
- Trained and worked as a Medical Assistant in the fully licensed health clinic.
- Assisted with HIV/AIDS testing and shadowed counseling sessions for a diverse, low income population.
- Served as Community Health Outreach Worker in the Tenderloin neighborhood, handing out condoms, hygiene and bleach kits to homeless and low income residents.
- Organized and promoted a free Blood Pressure Screening for 100 local residents.
- Assisted in implementing a free retinopathy screening for 50 diabetic clients. 西北大学课程代修
Marketing Assistant, Great Lakes Marketing Group, Palatine, IL
August 2007 - January 2009
- Conducted a media research study for 6-10 clients for an event marketing agency. Research included publicity tracking via the internet and other sources.
- Coordinated 25 volunteers and performed crisis management while aiding the Event Producer for “Kenosha Days of Discovery,” a 4-day maritime festival attended by over 50,000.
- Executed the VIP hospitality programs and on-site promotions at the festival for corporate sponsors, such as U.S. Cellular and Johnson Bank.
Team Manager, Northwestern University Women’s Basketball, Evanston, IL October 2008 - March 2009 西北大学课程代修
- Organized ticket information and press releases.
- Coordinated traveling procedures and video recordings for home and away games.
- Managed all coach and player needs on the road.
ACTIVITIES & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Site Leader, Northwestern Community Development Corps
Led a group of 25 students to volunteer weekly at the Vital Bridges HIV/AIDS Services site in Chicago.
Coordinator, Used Winter Coat Drive
Implemented an all-campus, community-wide coat drive for homeless residents in Evanston that resulted in the
acquisition of 300+ donations. 西北大学课程代修
Volunteer, Alternative Student Break at a Drug Rehab Ranch in Colorado
Participated in a week-long, service project and interacted with patients through work therapy programs.
Peer Advisor, School of Education and Social Policy
Mentored freshmen students and provided them advice and support regarding college life.
Team Captain, American Cancer Society Relay for Life
Raised $137,000 for the American Cancer Society in 2011.