4461: Marketing Strategy.
营销策略代考 Compose a marketing strategy entailing the definition of the market (product/market or generic market),segmentation, target market
- Course Guide
Welcome to MKTG 4461: Marketing Strategy.
This Course Guide contains important information about the course structure, learning materials, and expectations for completing the course requirements. It also provides information about how and when to contact your Open Learning Faculty Member, an expert in the course content, who will guide you through the course. Take some time to read the Course Guide to familiarize yourself with what you need to do to complete your course successfully.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your Open Learning Faculty Member. We hope you enjoy the course.
Course Description 营销策略代考
Students examine how to effectively analyze marketing problems and opportunities in a rapidly changing environment, and then develop appropriate strategies. Emphasis is placed on building long-term customer relationships and adopting a strong customer orientation through imagination, vision and courage. Topics include segmentation, targeting and positioning (STP); creating competitive advantage; marketing program development; implementation of the marketing plan; and developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships. A marketing strategy simulation, marketing project, or marketing audit is used to reinforce course concepts.
- FNCE 3120: Finance
- MKTG 3481: Marketing Research
Learning Outcomes 营销策略代考
- Describe the state-of-the art of strategic marketing practices in a changing environment.
- Formulate a marketing strategy based on environmental opportunities and threats, the firm's resources, corporate and business-unit strategies, and the need to attain an enduring competitive edge.
- Compose a marketing strategy entailing the definition of the market (product/market or generic market),segmentation, target market selection, and positioning components.
- Conduct portfolio analysis of various strategic business units or product groups of a firm.
- Compose a marketing plan based on the components of product planning, pricing, distribution methods and promotional activities.
- Demonstrate and implement customer satisfaction programs.
- Demonstrate the capability to create and use strategic marketing tools such as conjoint analysis, semantic scales.
- Construct knowledge of required activities for implementing, monitoring and controlling marketing strategy programs.
- Analyze and solve marketing problems and evaluate their implications for the overall organization.
- Demonstrate advanced teamwork and interpersonal skills. 营销策略代考
This section describes the course materials that you will need for MKTG 4461: Marketing Strategy.
The following textbook is required for this course:
Walker, Jr. O.C., & Mullins, J.W. (2014). Marketing strategy: A decision-focused approach. (8th ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill. ISBN: 978-0-07-802894-6.
Required Hardware, Software, Computer Skills, and Other Resources 营销策略代考
Technical Basics lists the hardware, software, and computer skills requirements for your course.
MKTG 4461: Marketing Strategy includes the following modules:
- Module 1: Market Orientation for All Strategy Levels
- Module 2: Corporate Strategy
- Module 3: Business-Level Strategy
- Module 4: Understanding Market Opportunities
- Module 5: Forecasting and Market Knowledge
- Module 6: Targeting Attractive Market Segments 营销策略代考
- Module 7: Differentiation and Brand Positioning
- Module 8: Marketing Strategies for New Market Entries
- Module 9: Strategies for Growth Markets
- Module 10: Strategies for Mature and Declining Markets
- Module 11: Marketing Strategies for a Digitally Networked World
- Module 12: Marketing Strategy Implementation and Assessment
更多代写：cs代写 经济代考 会计代写 计算机科学代写 博士论文英文简历代写