短语单词掌握技巧- 写正确的句子才是王道 - 句子作文中
51. The Internet has brought about big changes in the way we work. 英语短语单词掌握技巧
- Lose one hour in the morning and you will be looking for it in the rest of the day.
I am sure that Laura’s latest play , once staged, will prove a great success.
I don’t mind picking up your things from the store. Besides, the walk will do me good.
People may have different opinions about Mary, but I admire her. After all, she is a great musician.
- I want to know whether the thief was caught on the spot.
Our club is open to adults only. It seems that your children have entered without permission.
58. You are saying that everyone should be equal, and this is where I disagree. 英语短语单词掌握技巧
- A modern city has been set up in what was a wasteland ten years ago.
I think father would like to know what I’ve been up to so far, so I decide to write him a letter.
Parents are taught to understand how important education is to their children’s future.
The other day, my brother drove his car down the street at what I thought was a dangerous speed.
Along with the letter was his promise that he would visit me this coming Christmas.
There is a new problem involved in the popularity of private cars that road conditions need to be improved.
What made the school proud was that more than 90% of the students had been admitted to key universities.
66. Perseverance is a kind of quality and that’s what it takes to do anything well. 英语短语单词掌握技巧
- That fashion differs from country to country may reflect the cultural differences from one aspect.
What she couldn’t understand was why fewer and fewer students showed interest in her lessons.
It was a matter of who would take the position.
Whether we’ll go camping tomorrow depends on the weather.
Do you still remember the farm (that) we visited three months ago?
The journey around the world took the old sailor nine months, during which the sailing time was 226 days.
73. There were dirty marks on her trousers where she had wiped her hands. 英语短语单词掌握技巧
- There are altogether eleven books on the shelf, of which five are mine.
Helen was much kinder to her youngest son than to the others, which, of course, made the others envy him.
As is often the case, we have worked out the production plan.
There was a time when I hated to go to school.
- There are two buildings, the larger of which stands nearly a hundred feet high.
79. What surprised me was not what he said but the way he said it. 英语短语单词掌握技巧
- A fast food restaurant is the place where, just as the name suggests, eating is performed quickly.