MIS605 Systems Analysis and Design
系统分析作业代写 In response to the case study provided to you by your facilitator, identify the functional and the non functional requirements for
Assessment Requirement Analysis
Length 2000 words +/- 10%
Learning Outcomes 系统分析作业代写
The Subject Learning Outcomes demonstrated by successful completion of the task below include:
- a) Identify, critically evaluate and recommend information systems solutions for inefficiencies in business processes, procedures and work practices using data and process modelling techniques.
- b) Formulate, validate and document business requirements for a medium-scale information system development project and effectively communicate these requirements to the stakeholders.
- c) Demonstrate the ability to effectively analyse, design and develop information systems using Unified Modelling Language (UML) models.
Submission Due by 11:55pm AEST Sunday end of Module 3.1 系统分析作业代写
In response to the case study provided to you by your facilitator, identify the functional and the non functional requirements for the required information system and then decide on the project and the software development life cycle. Also identify actors, build a use case diagram and document set of use cases.
System analysis methods and skills are of fundamental importance for a Business Analyst. This assessment allows you to enhance your system analysis skills by capturing the business and then functional and non-functional requirements of a system. It helps you in identifying “what” the proposed system will do and “how”?
- Please read the case study provided to you by your facilitator. Note that every piece of information provided in the case has a purpose.
- Once you have completed reading the case study. Please answer the following questions:
Question 1 (10 mark).
For the given case study, propose a suitable software development life cycle and project life cycle. Provide diagrams with justification.
Question 2 (10 mark).
Identify all the human and the non-human actors within the system. Provide brief description against every actor, clearly describing if the actor is primary, secondary or an abstract actor.
Question 3 (30 marks).
Using the information provided in the case study, build and provide a Use Case Diagram (UCD) using any diagramming software.
Question 4 (50 marks).
Document all use cases (use case methods). All use cases identified in the Use Case Diagram in Question 3 must be elaborated in detail. Please document each use case using the following template:
Note: Please make assumptions where needed.
Word Count and Layout 系统分析作业代写
- The total word count for this assessment should be no more than 2200 words.
- Please provide all your answers in a MS word document.
- Please note that you are NOT required to copy the questions over to the MS Word document. Use the question number to indicate which question your answer relates to.
- The recommended font size is 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
It is essential that you use appropriate APA style for citing and referencing if needed. Please see more information on referencing here http://library.laureate.net.au/research_skills/referencing
Submission Instructions 系统分析作业代写
Please submit the written assessment via the Assessment link within Assessment 1. The Learning Facilitator will provide feedback via the Grade Centre in the LMS portal. Feedback can be viewed in My Grades