短语单词掌握技巧- 写正确的句子才是王道 - 句子作文上
n1. That is the reason why I'm not in favour of revising the plan. 短语单词掌握技巧
n2. His failure was due to the fact that he had not practised for a long time.
n3. It is likely that it will rain in the evening.
- How they went to America is what I want to know.
n5. It occurred to him that he had left his key at home.
- The reason why he came late was that he didn't catch the early bus.
7. I'm looking forward to the day when Tai Wan returns to China. 短语单词掌握技巧
n8. He sat by the fire, reading a novel.
n9. My dream came true at last.
- It will not be long before we meet again.
The English play in which my students acted at the New Year’s party was a great success.
n12. I worked in a business where almost everyone is waiting for a great chance.
n13. He kept looking at her, wondering whether he had seen her somewhere.
14. It is a great honor for Beijing that the 2008 Olympic Games will be held in Beijing. 短语单词掌握技巧
- Timmy was fined a large sum of money by the judge for drunken driving.
Although he thought he was helping us with the work, he was actually in the way.
n17. Most hotels have websites where you can find answers to your questions.
n18. That most of languages are now threatened and may disappear is a serious matter to the people.
n19. The fact that Great Britain is made up of three countries is still unknown to many people.
- Now that you’ve got a chance, you might as well make full use of it.
n21. It was only when I reread his poems recently that I begin to appreciate their beauty.
22. As is reported in the newspapers, talks between the two countries are making progress. 短语单词掌握技巧
- They came to the conclusion that not all things can be done by a computer.
n24. Smoking does great harm to our health.
- Only then did he realize his mistakes.
Come and see me whenever you are convenient.
I thought Jim would say something about his school report, but he didn’t mention it.
n28. By the end of last year , another new gymnasium had been completed in Beijing.
- when and where to go for the on—salary holiday has not been decided.
30. I wonder why Jenny hasn’t written us recently. We should have heard from her by now.
- He will have learned English for eight years by the time he graduates from the university next year.
I feel it is your husband who is to blame for the spoiled child.
Rainforests are being cut and burned at such a speed that they will disappear from the earth in the near future.
It will not be long before we know the result of the experiment.
Selecting a mobile phone for personal use is no easy task because technology is changing so rapidly.
In such dry weather, the flowers will have to be watered if they are to survive.
37. Hundreds of jobs will be lost if the factory closes. 短语单词掌握技巧
- A new cinema is being built here .They hope to finish it next month.
The reporter said that the UFO was traveling east to west when he saw it.
All the preparations for the task have been completed, and we are really to start.
Try some of the juice——perhaps you will like it.
The price has gone down, but I doubt whether it will remain so .
No sooner had he got to the lab than he set out to do the experiment.
Helen had left her key in the office, so she had to wait until her husband came back home.
45. An awful accident did, however, occur the other day. 短语单词掌握技巧
- In some western countries, demand for graduates from MBA courses has fallen down.
The evening news comes on at seven o’clock and lasts only thirty minutes.
It was not a serious illness , and she soon got over it.
The final examination is coming up soon. It is time for us to get down to our studies.
John was late for the business meeting because his flight had been delayed by a heavy storm.