Education Major Dissertation Assignments
教育学论文代写 Before you start the discussion, you will need to write an introduction paragraph (we do so in almost every single paper we write).
Which type of syllabus best suits your own teaching context (or the one with which you are most familiar)? In your answer, you will need to:
- demonstrate your knowledge of the various types of syllabuses discussed during class (in particular the one that suits your teaching context best);
please demonstrate 1. grammatical/structural syllabus, 2. functional-notional syllabus 3. content-based syllabus, 4. task-based syllabuses. I would like to choose the task-based syllabuses for my teaching context.
- explain why you think the syllabus in (1) above suits your teaching context best (you will need to apply the concepts, theories, principles, assumptions, recommendations, research findings. And approaches you have come across during class and/or in the literature); and
- suggest ways that can increase the effectiveness of the implementation of the syllabus in your teaching context.
1) Before you start the discussion, you will need to write an introduction paragraph (we do so in almost every single paper we write). Followed by a literature review section which can address the first part of the question. 教育学论文代写
2) The most important part of your paper should be a discussion of the reasons why a particular syllabus best suits your teaching context (if you are currently a teacher) or a teaching context you are familiar with (e.g. the secondary school you attended some time ago, or any other context you have adequate knowledge of).
3) Of course, you will need to end the paper with a conclusion.
The total number of words should be around 1,000 – 1,200 (including references), use APA (7th edition) style in doing your citation and referencing.