Strategic Management /Stakeholders Meetings
代写战略管理作业 The production must follow our cameras' high quality and well-known reputation. Indeed, the use of new communities and targets
Suggestion 1 Marketing Strategy 代写战略管理作业
Targeting multiple segments: Not only high-end products that target only quality focus customers. However, include lower price products that target price for new market.
- Promotion: We can advertise more of their products online or maybe by having a good deal. So, that it can attract more customers and once the customers are based, we can increase the cost with the same quality. Furthermore, Digital marketing provides excellent results with low cost
- Distribution: We can also have more distribution channels to be organised. So that the delivery time would be less, and the customer can get the product within their time frame.
- Improving the customer experience as well as its response time, managing growth expectations and the pressure to innovate in generating value for the customer. 代写战略管理作业
Strategy 2 Technological Strategy
It refers to the innovation, evaluation and performance of the product; as well as research and investment in new products.
- Level of competition: Well, we will need to check the level of competence of the camera we are selling as it has easily been sold or not and if not, then what are the main reasons. 代写战略管理作业
- Research and Development as a technological company require investment and new developments.
- Invest in a new product line using its patent, unique technology, develop an innovative camera for a massive segment with an affordable price and catch marketing campaigns that incentivise impulsive consumption.
- The production must follow our cameras' high quality and well-known reputation. Indeed, the use of new communities and targets that share experiences and the use of Go-pro as a common connector of new stories and experiences.
Strategy 3 Finance improvement 代写战略管理作业
The financial strategy includes a mix of two significant variables: close control of the costs and expenses and maximising the income based on the sales according to the other strategies to ensure the resources and the financial goals will be achieved in the next five years.
- Focusing on the sustainability of the businesses and the triple bottom.
- Profit with social responsibility and return of the investment allowing new R&D.
- Search for cost reduction through the standardization of processes and supply with potential suppliers.