MIS602 Data Modelling and Database Design
代做数据库作业 Firstly we formed 4 tables according to the 4 entities in the ER diagram. Then there are 2 m to n relationships, so we need 2
ER Diagram: 代做数据库作业
Firstly we formed 4 tables according to the 4 entities in the ER diagram. Then there are 2 m to n relationships, so we need 2 more tables. As a result, there are 6 tables in total:
- Manager (Manager ID, Manager name)
- Device (Asset ID, Type)
- Product (SKU, software title, cost)
- Contract (Licence ID, Vendor, Start Date)
- Installation (Device, SKU, Licence ID)
- Contract Content (Licence ID, SKU, number of Installation)
Business Rules and Assumptions 代做数据库作业
- Contracts last for a fixed 1 term of one year.
- All software is licensed by installation per device. There are no consumption licenses, e.g. pay by the gigabyte licenses or pay by click. All subscription software e.g. charged by the month, is paid annually.
- The cost of one software product is fixed, and the price won’t change with the number of this product and the type of other products in the contract. Also, it is the same during the different time.
- The process of getting the license and the process of installing a software on a device using the license are separated. There can be some mistake in the records and need to be double checked.
- The illegal use of the software includes using without the license and the license is out of date.更多代写：计算机作业代写 经济代考 essay代写 AI作业代写 学习报告怎么写