WORK6030: Performance and Rewards
人力资源论文代做 Task: Critically analyse the performance & reward system of your current organization. Identify problems, the root cause of the
The final and most important thing you should do in this assignment:
A 5-minute video presentation to be submitted by 24 May, 11:59pm
Developing critical thinking skills with a real-world case on performance/reward management
Step 1: Choose your case: due 10th April
Case: Air Traffic and Navigation Services SOC Limited: Talent Management
https://hbsp.harvard.edu/tu/06781927 (Links to an external site.)
Task: From the perspective of performance & reward management, present your solution to the HR challenges ATNS is facing. Your essay must be informed by theories and concepts discussed in WORK6030 materials. 人力资源论文代做
Case: Janalakshmi Financial Services' HR Dilemma (Links to an external site.) 516039-
https://hbsp.harvard.edu/tu/9022cb81 (Links to an external site.)
Task: Critically assess the proposed reward plan in the case (pp 9-11). Would you recommend this company to implement the proposed plan as it is? Why or why not? What adjustments or additional activities, if any, would you suggest for the proposed plan? Your essay must be informed by theories and concepts discussed in WORK6030 materials.
Option 3 (special permission required) 人力资源论文代做
Case: Your current organization
Task: Critically analyse the performance & reward system of your current organization. Identify problems, the root cause of the problems, and present your solution. Your essay must be informed by theories and concepts discussed in WORK6030 materials.
* If you are interested in option 3, contact the unit coordinator, Prof. Sunghoon Kim (email@example.com ).
Step 2: Analyse the case.
Conduct a critical analysis of the case and answer the question.
Some food for thought:
- What are the major problems in the case? Why is it a problem that is related to performance/reward management?
- What are the causes of the problem? Be critical and be analytical. Try to differentiate the symptoms of a problem from the root causes of the problem.
- What would be the solutions to the problem you have identified? Why the solution is better than other potential alternative solutions? 人力资源论文代做
Step 3: Submit a short synopsis (By 21 24 April) Not to be marked. To be counted for participation mark
- This is to help you to make timely progress on the project.
- Provide a draft outline of your video. 100 words max
- The synopsis submission will not be marked. However, it will be counted towards the participation mark.
Step 4: Create and submit a video presentation (5 mins max) (by 24th May) 人力资源论文代做
- Students should show their faces (although it doesn't have to be through the entire video) and use their own voices.
- Use your audio-visual materials effectively. PPT slides are ok but try to make them more interesting and engaging. Any creative formats are also ok as long as they deliver the messages effectively.
- Students are required to submit the script of the video (MS word file). At the end of the script, provide a list of references that are cited during the presentation/ script. Citing of references during the presentation can be made verbally and/or in the subtitle.
Step 5: Peer review (by 30th May) - To be counted towards participation mark
- You will be asked to review and provide comments on three videos made by other students.
- Peer review will be a chance to see how other students addressed the same case with different perspectives.