human resource strategies
人力资源战略作业代写 Both companies belong to the consumer discretionary sector. Company A is in retail business (about 120,00 total employees)
What is the “best practice” approach? Critically evaluate the strengths and limitations of this approach to strategic HRM
- Maximum Word Count: 1000 (6 points)
See the financial statements of two Australian companies (click the link below). The excel file has six sheets (3 financial statements for each company).
Both companies belong to the consumer discretionary sector. Company A is in retail business (about 120,00 total employees), and Company B is in leisure & entertainment business (about 12,000 employees).
Questions to answer: 人力资源战略作业代写
- a) Based on the given information, which company look healthier? What makes you think so?
- b) As a HR expert, what would you recommend to these companies? To what aspects of HRM might these companies need to pay special attention? Why?
Maximum Word Count: total (a + b): 1000 words (10 points).
Recall the story of Café Cupcake, the case examined for 1st writing assignment. The case can be accessed at class material package ( https://hbsp.harvard.edu/tu/c1b0a22c (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.) )
Suppose the CEO is now looking for a new HR initiative to enhance company's employer brand. As an HR expert, propose and justify an actionable HR initiative that will achieve this.
- Your proposal of the HR initiative must be informed by theories and concepts discussed in WORK6017.
Your justification of the HR initiative must include ideas and insights drawn from capital budgeting techniques
If needed, you can make assumptions around the company and the business environment. Your assumptions should be reasonable given what we know about the company from the case material.
Maximum Word Count: 1000 (10 points)
"The digitization of HR will undermine the status of HR professionals" Do you agree with this statement? Why (or why not)?
- maximum 1000 words/ 7 points
Below is a schematic depiction of cross-national differences in employment/unemployment protection.
Discuss the implications of these cross-national differences for strategic HRM.
- Maximum Word Count: 1000 (7 points) Material in excess of 500 words will not be marked.