INDIVIDUAL WRITTEN REPORT (worth 10%)
个人书面报告代写 Industry related ratios are provided below. Compare the industry-based ratios with your findings in part 2 of this assignment.
Due: 5 pm – Thursday, 3 November 2022
To assess the student’s ability to produce the financial statements of the fictional company from Assessment 2 Part A and using the financial data from the financial statements, calculate and analyse the financial ratios and report the results in a written business report.
1) Produce the Balance Sheet and Income statement of the fictional company from Assessment 2 Part A.
2) Using the Balance Sheet and Income Statement of the company obtained from Assessment 2 Part A, calculate the following ratios related with profitability, liquidity and solvency. Your written report should contain the detail calculations*.
Current ratio = Current Assets / Current Liabilities
Quick ratio = (Current Assets – Inventory) / Current Liabilities
Inventory turnover = Cost of Good Sold / Inventory
Gross profit Margin %= Gross Profit / Net Sales 个人书面报告代写
Net profit Margin % = Net Profit / Net Sales
Return on Asset % = Net Profit / Total Assets
Debt to Asset Ratio = Total Liabilities / Total Assets
*Tabulate and show the ratio formula and detailed calculations and workings in an Appendix.
3) Industry related ratios are provided below. Compare the industry-based ratios with your findings in part 2 of this assignment. Discuss the findings/results of your financial analysis of each ratio, and include your recommendations for managerial actions in your report.
|Current ratio = Current Assets / Current Liabilities||2.45:1|
|Quick ratio = (Current Assets – Inventory) / Current Liabilities||1.60:1|
|Inventory turnover = Cost of Goods Sold / Inventory||5|
|Gross profit Margin %= Gross Profit / Net Sales||16%|
|Net profit Margin % = Net Profit / Net Sales||10%|
|Return on Asset % = Net Profit / Total Assets||6%|
|Debt to Asset Ratio = Total Liabilities / Total Assets||35%|
A marking rubric (assessment criteria) is included in this assessment for your information.
The marking rubric details what is required in the report under each section.
Administrative Details 个人书面报告代写
- Your individual assignment (in a report form) should be lodged through the Turnitin Assignment folder in CANVAS by 5pm – Friday, 4 November, 2022. LATE SUBMISSION PENALTY APPLIES.
- This assignment must be typewritten and 1.5 spaced and in a word file.
- Length: 1000 word limit (excluding Cover Page, Executive Summary, Table of Content, Reference List and Appendices). +/- 10% variation of the word limit is acceptable.
- Attach an Assignment Cover Sheetto your submission.
- A copy of the assignment should always be kept by the student.
- The policies on late submission of assignments and plagiarism are provided in the Course Outline. Extensions with valid reasons will only be considered if the application is made 48 hours prior to submission.
Checklist before submission
|Assignment Cover sheet completed with Assignment title, student name, student ID, word count|
|Carefully proofread/edited for correct grammar and spelling|
|Format and presentation:|
|Executive Summary (separate page)|
|Table of Content (separate page)|
Financial Ratio analysis, inferences and results
|Conclusion & Recommendation 个人书面报告代写|
| References (separate page)|
| Appendices (separate page)|
Balance Sheet and Income Statement
|Consistent fonts and headings|
|Page numbers and correct cross-referencing|
|Turnitin copy submitted|
更多代写：cs代写 经济代考 会计代写 计算机科学代写 皮埃蒙特社区学院代写